Introduction to OOP
Interfaces, Abstract classes
Generics, Lists, Maps
Executing a code
Design patterns I
Design patterns II
Connecting GUI and IO
Course credit regulations
Calculation of the final grade is based on:
- Colloquium - OOP (35%)
- Project 0 - Computer Graphics (30%)
- Project 1 - JavaFX (35%)
You need to score at least 50% for each part.
According to art. 10.6 PJAIT Study Regulation, Students are obliged to attend classes. Only 2 unjustified absence are allowed.
- Project is an individual work.
- Submitting a project please be prepared to answer some theoretical questions. If asked by the teacher, each student is expected to be able to modify a code. Not answering a question or not modifying the code results 0p. for a project.
- You are allowed to discuss with other students the possible solutions. Doing your projects do it on your own. Don't use anyone else's solutions especially if you don't understand it.
- Using materials from books etc. is allowed, however, you must refer to the source and understand the material.
- Every project recognised as a plagiarism is disqualified without a possibility of retaking it.